Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-11-2019, 10:08 PM

The woman was acting a bit...odd. But he was used to odd at this point, wasn't he? Living as long as he had so far, there was almost nothing that surprised him anymore. He carefully watched the woman who almost rivaled him in height and stature. For a moment, he swore she looked like something had smacked her on the nose or like she smelled something bad, but he didn't mention anything of it. "Bellamy of Foi." She responded at last which caused him to slightly raise a brow. Foi? That...sounded really familiar. Where had he heard that before? She didn't look at all familiar, so he kept it in mind as he tried to remember where he'd heard that from. "Well it's nice to meet you, Bellamy of Foi." He responded in turn. "Are all the wolves here this fucking weird?" He raised a brow, blinking a couple times in confusion.

Was...he being weird somehow? "You don’t seem the least bit concerned with my presence… you walk with confidence... “ He raised his head and looked quizzically at her, "Should I be concerned with your presence?" He asked curiously, gaze steady as he watched her. Even when he spoke, he kept his posture relaxed and non-threatening. She was definitely asking strange questions, but it wasn't a first he supposed. "...What are you...?" That last question drew a chuckle from him. "You ask strange questions, Bellamy of Foi." He grinned a bit, "I'm a wolf just like you. Nothing different or strange about me, though I am in charge of the nearby pack, if that's considered strange to you?"

speech action