Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-08-2019, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 09:08 PM by Recluse.)
The voice that echoed down the stone corridor towards her was like a balm to her raging soul. The last wolf in her life she still felt close to, the only one she could ever forgive for leaving, provided they also forgave her. "Sister.. Recluse's ears perked, and she swung suddenly, eyes and head spinning round to peer up the tunnel. A form standing just inside the mouth of her hideout, feminine and threatening in equal measure. The girl slithered forwards, peering wide eyed up at the form, straining to make out the distinctive markings of her sister against the light pouring in behind her.

"Banshee?" She asked, her voice somewhat hoarse from unuse but the hint of the silky tones she'd once posessed still woven into her voice. There was a hint of hope in her tones, a hint of pleading, a hint of need.

Speech

Art by Mihiru93
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.