Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-08-2019, 04:50 PM
He let out a slow breath, it seemed zee was willing to speak to him at least. For that he was grateful. A part of him had worried that his next conversation with Zee would be her telling him she wanted him no longer. In his fear, he had even chased Io away, his grumpy demeanor too much for the healer to put up with. He had been a miserable ass that no with to spend time with, none of that anger showed now, not with Zee beside him, sounding almost like she was ready to forgive him. She rested her head against his leg, and he wearily, hesitant, leaned his own head against her. Her fur was soft, and it smelled like home. He hadnt realised just how much he had come to rely on her steady presence beside him.

"I was doing some reconnaissance. I misjudged my footing and fell through an old structure, my leg got caught and my full weight leaned against it before it broke, sending me crashing to the earth" he explained, keeping his voice nmtter of fact as he explained the horrific accident that had done what no wolf in Boreas had managed.

"Sorry about the honeymoon" he said, surprised she still wishes to go on it with him, and equally annoyed he couldn't do so. He would have promised her anything in that moment to keep her.