gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-09-2019, 10:51 PM

As Banshee approached she heard the gentle etching of wood. Though, with her call forth to the Warlord the noises ceased. In return the yearling heard the baritone vocals of her new leader. Banshee moved closer to the sound of his invitation inside and she dipped her head in a slight nod as she approached. Her bright blue eyes took in the sight of his weapons in the making and his injured leg.

The babe stopped a few tail lengths away to keep a polite amount of distance between them before lowing down on her haunches to sit. As she moved her cuts from the thorns shifted and stung but mostly at this point they itched. The lacerations were healing nicely which came with generous scabbing. Soon the scabs would flake off at their own pace but in the mean time Banshee had to refrain from scratching them all open. Which she had done naughtily to a few on her back when she couldn't reel herself in.

Banshee let her eyes move to Seer's own blue gaze and she finally responded to his question. "So far so good." Overall she was feeling very neutral. She was still surrounded by 'family' but felt so very alone. That being said, she'd never voice anything of the sort to the male before her. They were not close and at that point the only Wolf she felt comfortable to express feelings to would be her friend Iroh. - The gal shifted slightly before flicking her nose towards his leg, "You have looked better.." Banshee offered a slightly sassy smirk, "I can't imagine you are doing well with being cooped up." Perhaps she was overstepping her bounds but the babe couldn't help but to remember when the Warlord was a mere bodyguard. It was hard for her to think of him as an alpha. That didn't mean she didn't respect him but her ability to jest with him came slightly more naturally. "I've come to you to speak of my future. I want to improve on my fighting and healing skills. But, most importantly I wish to help Ashen the best I can." Banshee wanted to keep busy, otherwise she feared she claw herself into a dark hole again.

""