Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-10-2019, 12:54 AM

Both of them made clear their former allegiance with Fyri, and he nodded slowly as they introduced themselves. "I thought you looked familiar," He murmured as he looked at Kirsi and then Song. It was a shame that Ignatius had disappeared...he had hoped his call to challenge would have pulled the former alpha out from wherever he might be, but...it hadn't worked. But...that was the past now. Surely these two were looking to move on from that as well.

"Yes, my offer still stands. And I agree that the pair of you would prove valuable to the pack." He looked them over for a moment, noting their good health and strength despite the hardships of the past season. But he figured they too, didn't have much trouble surviving the eruption considering it didn't quite reach the North lands. "Now, I don't know how Ignatius did things, but before you decide to join Winterfell I must inform you that there are certain things the pack may do that aren't traditional to others." He looked at each of them before continuing.

"The biggest one, is raiding. Be they friend, foe, or in between...but I'll make it clear that any raids are for resources should we need them, or as tests, and they will be nothing more than dominance fights unless the adversary decides to go for something more, then of course, you are free to retaliate as you see fit." He wanted to make the possibility of raids known to any who came to join so that it didn't come as a surprise to them later. "Be aware that other packs depending on their alignment may look down on us or see us as tyrants..but we are not. It's simply a way of life that many have done to survive, and we are not the only ones to do this. That is the main thing I'd like you to know, and if you have doubts about joining then that's alright. If there's anything you'd like to know or wish to discuss, feel free to speak." He let them have the floor. Did they have an issue with what he said so far? He wanted to tell them that first before proceeding with anything else and wasting their time.

"Acere"||Winter