size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
11-11-2019, 08:57 AM
A shape began coming towards him and he just didn't care. It could have been a bear for all he knew and he just couldn't make himself care. The child was so despondent, so removed from the real world, that his sense of self preservation had taken a back seat. It was only when the shape began to speak that he looked up from the ground between his paws. Swirled teal and lavender eyes looked upon the woman with little feeling. He looked like hell? Beat gave a shrug, his spire like shoulder blade lifting and falling.

What did she want from him? He wasn't anything special to make a stop for. The question that followed made him feel that maybe she was concerned for him. Bad idea. She would end up dead like the rest. "I just wanted to walk." With a shake of his head, he began to walk again, giving the woman a wide berth as he walked around her. "You should stay away from me. I'm cursed. You'll end up dead." His depression was thick as bricks and was blatantly obvious. He lowered his head again and began walking once more.
[Image: s5aYTNb.jpg?3]
Aunt Twig may enter any of Beat's threads while he is underage.