size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Deathbelle woke with a smile. A smile that Iolaire returned eagerly. It seemed as though the Empress wouldn't regret their night together. She still seemed a bit shy, but that was to be expected. Iolaire didn't know if the women beside her had ever been with a woman. It was clear that she wasn't a virgin for she did have children. How often had her mate bedded her though? Not enough, was the answer. Deathbelle was made to be bedded. Iolaire could attest to that.

Soft words brought a low chuckle from the smaller fae and she shook her head. "Unfortunately... we must attend to our duties." She continued to smile down upon Deathbelle. "I have a lot of rabbits to catch today if we're going to keep everyone fed." As the woman leaned in to give Io a return kiss, the vipress practically purred with pleasure. She whispered into the woman's ear, "I'll have a surprise for you soon as well. You won't have to worry as much." Drawing back, she flicked her tongue over the tip of the fae's white ear.

Standing, Iolaire stretched, claws scraping over the red earth as her spine bowed. Jaws parted in a long yawn. She finished the stretch by extending first one hind leg then the other. Standing tall again, she gave a shake of her tri-colored pelt to rid it of any clinging dirt or sand. Her gaze was all for Deathbelle. She truly hoped that the pair could experience other nights of passion. If this was a one-off, however, Iolaire would remember their time together fondly. "Not that it really needs to be said, but I won't speak of this to anyone. It's no one business but our own."
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.