Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
11-11-2019, 12:52 PM

If it wasn't for her siblings Gloom would have likely curled up and never been seen again, they were so much stronger than she was and they encouraged her to be stronger too. Not that she was particularly good at it but as she leaned against her brother she felt for the first time that it might be possible to overcome her own paranoia, but only if they were going to help her.

Void gave her comfort like little else did. Their mother was a comforting presence for the girl but her nervousness was easily transferred to the small girl. Void didn't exude that energy and his calmness helped her. She was like a sponge for the thoughts of those around her. Void spoke and Gloom thought on his words for a moment. Her voice a little stronger this time as she spoke though it was still painfully soft. "I do..." Though she wasn't sure how much of her memories would line up with that of her brother. She'd hardly left the den even then.

"I hope so too..." Mostly she hoped that for her brother. Gloom hardly felt too much attachment to a land she'd hardly seen. "Void? What do you wanna do when you're older?" She was almost surprised by her own question, she hardly gave thought to her future but here with her brother supporting her she couldn't help but wish she could overcome her fear, she wanted to be strong like Void. Wanted to live her life outside the cage of her own fear.

"speech" think  You

Image by Sterling-Raven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.