size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Deathbelle seemed intrigued by the idea of a surprise and Iolaire grinned and shook her head. "Not telling. Otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise." She couldn't wait to see the look on the woman's face when Io showed up with food enough to feed them all. Granted, Sirius had been storing things away, but Iolaire would be the one to make it happen. She had added her own kills to the store, of course, so she had contributed a little.

The other woman placed a kiss upon her maw and Io's grin widened. "No, darling. Not polite at all." She slid her muzzle along her companions and whispered in her ear, "But if you feel the need, know that I won't be upset if you tell." Her tongue flicked over that ear gently before she drew back. A little tease. A promise of things to come next time they met. This could be their place.

Deathbelle admitted to having enjoyed every moment together and Iolaire laughed softly, shooting the woman a devilish look. "Oh, I know you did." Sidling up to the woman, she pressed their sides together. "If you'd like, it won't be the last time, either." Io placed a gentle nibble to the underside of Belle's jaw. "Just say the word and I can meet you here as often as you'd like." Iolaire's heart would be a hard won thing. She did, however, have a very soft spot within it for the Empress. She could never deny a woman of power who allowed herself to be so vulnerable. A part of Iolaire genuinely wanted to protect the woman as well. That was why she had jumped on the chance to take the supplies to her. To see her smile and to wash away a bit of that melancholic worry.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.