Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 04:13 PM by Sirius.)

He frowned heavily at her words, not because it spoke of Deathbelles happiness, but because he thought he detected a devotion he did not expect in them. He wasn’t sure he was prepared to give up his Sister and his Childhood friend to each other. One night was bad enough. He rumbled again, looking into the distance as he spoke. “I told you my difficult history with her. Did you stop to think how complicated this would make things?” you were mine he thought, feeling more than a little disgruntled. Already he thought of her leaving him for Deathbelles pack.

“It’s getting there’ he said noncommittally. No point telling the healer he had been and would push it until it could support him. She pulled out some rabbits, and his stomach gurgled hungrily. He hadn’t been able to hunt, and he had been lending out Marshal and Bast to add to the packs stores. It had meant there was little for the large titan to eat, and he was definitely starving. “Just because you know the way to a man's heart.” he grumbled, as he took the offered rabbit, nosing it to the side for a moment. It didn’t miss his attention, how tired she looked. “Why don’t you catch a few minutes rest? I’ll keep you safe” he promised, indicating for her to take his paw as a pillow.

"Speech"