gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 04:30 PM by Iolaire.)

He accused her of being thoughtless and she visibly winced, drawing back slightly. She had thought of the repercussions.  She also thought of the promise that she'd made to him to help the woman heal. "I most certainly did," she replied, her brows furrowing as she spoke. "She was crying and she was cold..." Iolaire gestured a bit, trying to explain the whole situation while also not really needing to justify her actions. "It was what she needed. What we both needed, actually." The woman sighed again and dropped back onto her haunches. How could he understand?

He admitted that his leg was getting better and she was glad to hear it. Being left on his own, she imagined that he might do all sorts of bad things to it but she hoped that he had taken her advice to rest and heal. When she gave him the rabbit, he made a comment and she gave a low chuckle. "You're the only man who's heart I want, you big lug." Another yawn tore through her immediately after her statement. So quickly that she hadn't even been able to laugh at her own joke. Sirius suggested that she take a nap and the little viper grumbled slightly.

Io rose to her paws taking her rabbit between tiny jaws. She placed it atop the other rabbit beside Sirius before moving to throw herself unceremoniously against his side. Rather than take his paw as a pillow, she simply curled into a tiny black white and grey ball beside him. He would need those paws to eat the rabbits that she'd caught. "Just a small nap, maybe."
Another yawn ended in a slight squeak. "Eat them both. I'm not even hungry." He was the reason that she could sleep. Sirius meant safety. He meant comfort. She never wanted to be away from him again. In moments, the small wolf was asleep.

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.