Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 04:34 PM
As they walked slowly towards the world and its problems Io assured her that they need not even get dirty. The offer alone made Belle feel loved, knowing Iolaire wanted her company just as much as her body was comforting. ”I’d like that, Io.” She accepted the offer with a soft smile and a gentle nudge to the she wolf’s shoulder.

Too soon though the light flooded the tunnel and the pair would be forced to go their separate ways. Deathbelle couldn’t help but look forward to their next encounter, a surprise, cuddling, more intimacy.. Belle leaned into Iolaire’s farewell kiss, a soft whine was coaxed from her dark lips as the woman relinquished her touch and turned away. With the parting caress of her tail deathbelle returned her farewell.

”I’ll be waiting.” She replied softly, another smile playing at her features. ”But I won't promise patiently.” She chuckled as she watched Io lope away, and with a soft sigh Deathbelle was forced to return to her own duties. Firstly checking on her children after a morning alone.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.