Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 05:13 PM

Sirius snorted softly, partly amused, partly exasperated at the reminder of how long he was going to be cooped up for. He tossed a paw to the scattered spears about his feet. “The pack will have plenty of random, sharp instruments by the time I'm healed. Perhaps I ought to dig a few pits around the Armada's borders and lay a few traps” he mused aloud, after all it already wasn’t a pack for babies to be crawling in.

He shook his head from the thought, letting his attention return to the young woman before him. She would happily take on his offer to learn both healing and fighting. “No time like the present” he joked, gesturing to his injured leg. Of course, if he did get into a fight, no doubt both Death and Io would have his ears, or perhaps more tender body parts. “I’m sure she will be, i’ll speak it over with her” he said, trusting in the easy nature of his adopted sister. “Why don’t you take a seat and we can discuss theory and crafting in the meanwhile” there was no time like the present, and no doubt the wolf who had been trapped for so long would like things to shift into a normal, comfortable routine of learning. Besides, he didn’t tolerate idleness, even in himself, broken leg and all.

"Speech"