gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-11-2019, 05:27 PM

Banshee's lips were stained with a rather amused grin. This had been the only time, besides her night with Iroh, that she had felt anything other then neutral or sorrow. Perhaps she was somehow inclined to enjoy the company of oversized males with a soft side. Banshee hadn't truly seen the Warlord's soft side but he was definitely much less stern as she was use to. Thus, she let forth a small snicker as he spoke of laying traps at their borders. "Oh and fall into one of these pits and break another bone?" Banshee shook her head with a toothy smirk, "Why not task someone else with it? I am sure one of these Kleins can dig a mean pit." A very subtle tease at her own kin.

Their conversation down shifted only slightly as they settled a bit. With his guidance the girl sat slightly closer to get a better look at the weapons he had been crafting, but still at a polite distance. She never wished to impede on his personal space. Banshee flicked her gaze back to the Warlord with a much more serious and focused expression. With a healthy twinge of curiosity. "I'd like that." Her tail flicked eagerly, "I've never put much thought into crafting weaponry. It always seemed so advanced."

""