gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 05:43 PM by Iolaire.)

The warmth of the giant and his cat was overwhelming. It was like being a child again with siblings on either side. Iolaire slept what felt like an eternity. Her usual sleep was shattered and broken. A few minutes here. An hour there. Not this sleep though. When she woke, she felt genuinely rested. It seemed as though she hadn't even been asleep all that long. She could still smell the blood of the rabbits thick in the air. As sleep drifted away from her mind, she noted the body on the other side of her and turned her head ever so slightly to see Bast curled up beside her. Io had a fondness for the big cat and was glad to have her close.

Io then turned her gaze towards Sirius. Her voice was soft and quiet when she spoke lest she rouse the sleeping feline. "Thank you." The woman spoke from her curled position, head upon the tip of her thick, snow dipped tail. "You, this cat and that bird are the closest thing I've had to family for most of my life." Even her mother didn't feel like family. There was too much of a chasm between them to ever bridge, she imagined. "You have my absolute loyalty. I'll never leave your side unless you ask me to." She gave a soft chuckle. "And even then you might have to make me leave by force."

She could have slept a ton more, but she didn't want to impose. With a yawn, Io began pulling herself to her paws. "I should let you get back to recuperating. "

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.