Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 08:18 PM
ooc: hope its alright if I get ready to introduce Brandr's companion

Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr was pleased that both Twig and Corvus wished to join him in the hunt. "I appreciate the company, let's see what we can find." He set off back on the path up the mountain. It was a scouting mission but Brandr dearly hoped they would find some prey. He didn't want to let the others down.

The air grew colder the higher up they went and as the trees and shrubs grew shorter Brandr found himself exposed to the wind. He shivered lightly and scented the air, keen golden eyes searching for movement but to no avail. He sighed. "This might take awhile. Let me know if either of you catch any-"

Brandr's head jerked up at the cry of an eagle. A large black shape suddenly swooped down landing not too far from him. Hackles up he eyed the bird as it turned to him. "Sorry to drop in so suddenly. Would you wolves happen to be hunting? If so I have seen some mountain goats. I'd be happy to lead you to their location if you share the meat with me."

Well, that was fortuitous. He turned to glance at Twig and Corvus. "Sounds fair. What do you two think?"

had such elegant graffiti