gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-11-2019, 09:15 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

A visible sense of focus came into the young woman’s eyes as Red responded. This was what she needed. Productive distractions. Planning. A grim sigh escaped as she considered the query. “He was. And he was also one of my uncles. But, unfortunately, despite my having promoted him to Predator, oujr first…. He never filled those paw-prints. I’m… honestly not surprised he’s missing, as he was rarely attentive to his duties in any way that we could reward him upon when he wanted to be a warrior. As a leader… I’m sorely disappointed in him. As a niece… I’m worried for him.”

She shook her head sharply, taking a breath and closing her eyes before turning her gaze down to Red as he spoke on. Her attention was well and truly captured, and her ears were attentive. This was the Aurielle that everyone knew, rather than the exhausted shell that had been staring into the sky in a trance.

Her head shook regretfully. “We haven’t had any experienced fighters in a long time. The children haven’t received regular training in battle. There aren’t enough experienced wolves to take them all on effectively. I had been hoping that… But it hasn’t turned out that way. And it needs to change. We need to train, and hard.”

Steel came into her voice and she slowly rose to a sitting position, studying him. “Would you care to spar in the Alcoves come morning? The ravine’s sheltered from the ash, at least, and the wide area just outside the cave is perfect for training.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.