gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 09:44 PM by Iolaire.)

As someone who often looked at pretty things, she could feel the mans eyes on her. It didn't bother her one iota.  It was a compliment, really. She may have been small, but Iolaire knew that she was a looker. She'd been told enough to believe it. It worked out because Killian was a looker too. Anyone that happened upon the might surely pass out from the shock of it. Iolaire snorted softly, amused at her own thoughts.

Killian agreed that Zee had accepted him and mentioned her horns. He seemed amused that she had them. "You should see her husband. Giant of a man. Saber teeth. Cats claws." She chuckled softly. "You and I may very well be the only unmutated wolves in the entire Ashen Armada." Even the children seemed to have big teeth or horns or other things. It was interesting. Mutations weren't so prevalent in her homeland. Granted, her mother was a giant, had several sets of canines and had retractable claws. Iolaire didn't inherit any of those things, however. It was fairly amusing, actually. Her mother was gigantic and her father was larger still. Iolaire was a total fluke with her tiny stature.

The man applauded her efforts of wanting to deliver supplies and then asked after what she'd do if he hadn't shown up. The woman huffed lightly and gave her skull a slight shake. "I'd have stomped my feet for a time, then I would have gone to collect the Warlords cat companion. She might have been able to pull the cart along with me." Bast was watching over Sirius, as she should be. It was good that Killian had come along. "I'm quite appreciative of your arrival and your help." The small woman leapt over a stick that was in her path, clearing it with ease. "It's beneficial for you as well. You'll get to meet the Empress and you'll win brownie points with the Warlord of the Armada. My brother."  He'd appreciate that Killian had helped out his sister. He'd probably kill him if he touched her though.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.