An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 09:46 PM
Her mother apologized for her having to endure it all. Toxicity shook her head, but offered no words yet. Deathbelle offered that maybe a higher power was trying to show her or tell her something. Toxicity let the words sit for a moment, processing. That would make sense, but what were they trying to tell her? What could it mean? What was she supposed to glean from this repeated torture?

Deathbelle suggested they go to Aunt Luce to see if she had something to take the dreams away. Toxicity shook her head more vigorously. If Lord Abraxas or her father were trying to reach her, she wanted to be receptive, no matter how painful.

Toxicity looked to her mother, tears welling slightly over her mismatched eyes. In one quick motion, Toxicity launched herself towards her mother, intending to bury her face in her mother's plush coat. She had never been a physically affectionate pup, but she needed this. "I know you have Zee and I have all my siblings, but..." She looked up, "Can I sleep with you?"