An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 10:23 PM
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr gestured Brynhilder over to him as he carefully inserted the sharp stone that would form the point of the spear. There was only so much he could do to secure the stone. Often he could only use a spear once or twice before the stone fell out but if Brynhildr was able to tie twine around the base it would help secure it. The little raven took over as Álarr cocked his head at Iolaire. He shouldn't call his auntie a crone? Well, that was good to know. He liked Aunt Rhythm, mild though she was, and he didn't want to upset her.

Iolaire went on to explain how she'd transplanted a few different trees as well as some tips in regards to doing so. He leaned forward at the mention of transplanting Elder. Elder had many uses and having a supply of the plant nearby would be more than useful.

"It was nice to meet you too Iolaire. Thanks for the information. I hope we meet again some day!" With his spear finished he strapped it to his pack, and after slipping the pack on his shoulders he went on his way.

-exit-