Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 10:33 PM

Io slept, her breathing turning gentle, and her chest rising and falling with the gentle rhythm of it. He watched her for a moment, smiling at the gentleness of her features, softened in sleep. She was taking a lot onto herself, he knew. Worrying about Deathbelles pack and his own. He was adding to them, with his selfish desire to keep her for himself, but he couldn’t help his nature. Only reign it in a little so it didn’t upset her too terribly.

He turned his attention from her, not wanting to disturb her sleep, and with the rabbits eaten, settled his head on his paw, looking out into the world beyond his den, the tall, thin trees of the Oasis taking up much of his view. He breathed in slow and steady himself, placing himself into a meditative state. He would not sleep with Io beside him, but he could still rest easy, knowing at least one of the wolves of his heart was safe and close.

He pulled himself from his partial rest when she awoke, quick to get to her feet, disturbing his own restful state. He looked to her, and knew little time had passed. “Stay” he said quietly, as she tried to sneak away, as though she was disturbing him. No, her presence brought him peace, no matter what he thought on Deathbelle. “I’m glad to hear you would stay with my pack. I do believe I told you when we first met, I would always fight to keep you mine” his lip turned in a wry smile, she could take it as a threat or devotion as she pleased.

"Speech"