size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 11:28 PM
Belle asked if she would eat and Io shook her head. "I'm not hungry. I don't eat much when I don't sleep. It feels like the food just rots in my stomach." She got a little thin during her sleepless times because of it. She'd given both of her rabbits to Sirius the day before. They had been there, so she'd killed them, but even the blood in her mouth had made her want to vomit. No, eating was out of the question. She stayed hydrated though and had no fears about her well being. As she'd stated previously, she was used to this.

As Io leaned against her, Deathbelle wrapped her forelegs around her, pulling her close. The small fae grinned, eyes closing. It was nice to be this close. Nice to trust that she needn't worry about anything. Belle's voice was a whisper in her ear. She chuckled softly at the apprehension. "If you tell me your story, perhaps I'll tell you mine." That was fair deal, right? Io nestled back against the woman and waited for her story to begin.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.