gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 11:41 PM by Iolaire.)

Sirius asked her to stay and Io stayed where she stood. "You seemed like you were ready to sleep yourself. I don't want to keep you awake." She knew that he would try to stay awake as long as she slept beside him out of fear that he might harm her. Iolaire didn't have that fear, but as long as he did, she wouldn't press him.

His words about keeping her brought a chuckle from the little wolf. "I'll save you the trouble. You won't have to fight anyone. I'm not going anywhere. Promise." Io sat again, wiggling herself in between her brother and Bast. "You're stuck with me, Big Guy." Again she curled up between them, enjoying the thick, plush fur of the leopard. Her mind instantly thought that the cat would make a great coat, but she brushed the thought away. She liked Bast too much to think seriously on it.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked after a long silence. The deep rumble of his voice was soothing. She almost asked him to tell her a story, but thought that he might balk at the request.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.