Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-12-2019, 12:04 AM

He didn’t have to push her to keep her company, she settled in between him and Bast again, and the sleepy leopard stuck her head back in the small wolf’s coat. “I've slept enough in the last few days, if anything it's your turn” He commented. He felt her chuckle in her chest, and he smiled at his sweet little sister, his Vipress. “That’s good, I would hate to jostle my broken leg and rile up my healer” he teased her softly. He was definitely in a better mood then the last time they had spoken. It helped he supposed that Zee was talking to him again, that Deathbelle had visited. Still, he regretted pushing Io away, no matter how foul his temper had been.

He fell silent, and she let it keep for a moment, just enjoying each other's company, before she spoke, seeking out his thoughts. He gave a dry laugh. “Just wondering what i’ll do next that’ll drive Zee away, and how many times will do it before I lose her.” he fell silent a moment, before shaking his head, pulling himself from the spiral of thoughts. “And you, Little Sister, how are you? Your looking a little worn”

"Speech"