Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-12-2019, 12:18 AM

“Offering yourself? Bold” he mused, still teasing her. She needed a little bit of lightness in her life, and he knew she had never been one to snap to attention or treat those ranked above her with respect if she didn’t have to. She was a little like ee in that regard, only her first disrespect had been on Deathbelle, something that was always likely to set them off on the wrong foot. Now with her father gone, and him being the one to save her, he felt a connection to the girl. He had respected her daddy, even if she didn’t. He owed it to the old bastard who had given him a shot, to return the favour in her daughter.

She set herself to the task of whittling with ease, and began to form a point on the stick he had given her. He continued to drive one into his demonstration stick, finishing before her and placing it on the ground. Once she was done, he had a look at her work. “It’s good, a very good start. You’ve chipped away slightly too much at this side, which would affect the overall integrity, but I believe it will still work as desired.”

He mused, inspecting her stick thoroughly, before rolling it back to her. “You’ll get used to the feeling, your fangs are going to come in handy in many ways” he commented, as one who had utilised them all his life. “Now I want you to even out the bumps and places I've chopped off twigs, you’ll need it for balance, I'll show you why after.” he said, eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Speech"