Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Iolaire offered what comfort she could to the Empress and the loss she suffered so long ago. Belle accepted the affection and buried her features into Io’s silver neck as she spoke. Being this close to her and allowing herself to be so vulnerable had its benefits. Only in being broken could she be rebuilt. Belle wrapped her head over Io’s as she pressed up against her chin. She held her eyes shut tightly as Io made the attempt to help build her back up. If there was no sorrow she would not know joy.

She sighed at Io’s kiss and settled back into the furs, one unsheathed claw dragged dangerously close to the skin of her paramour. ”You sound so sure. Lilac gaze searched Iolaire’s for any sign that she didn’t believe what she just said. ”Maybe you’re right. I need a little certainty in my life.” Maybe after all of their loss they might finally gain. She nuzzled deeper into Io’s thick fur, breathing in the smaller she wolf.

Deathbelle had sinned, bringing her grief here to their sacred cavern, but Iolaire was optimistic and sweet. A sigh left her as she pulled back and sought to press her pink tongue affectionately against the she wolf’s silver lips. ”Will you share your past with me, Io?” She asked hesitantly. There was no promise of a return story, and if she wished not to sully these halls with her woes Belle wouldn’t hold it against her.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.