size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-12-2019, 06:30 PM
Kirsi introduced herself as well, and gave Acere another reason to offer them a place in his pack besides an earlier offer. They were proficient and self reliant, they could only bring prosperity with them. Song nodded along with her words, adding in his agreement with them before Acere answered them. His off was still valid, and they would indeed be an asset to the pack. He went on to warn them however.

Ignatius had some odd traditions that Song wished he had been able to see played out. Acere’s words were not where Song thought he saw them going. His first mention was about raiding. Song had no issue with the practice, but he wasn’t one to advocate for them either. He was about self sufficiency, and taking from other packs wasn’t really included in that. ”I don’t much care about what the other packs feel about us. He chuckled, that was the last thing honestly.

What he cared about was Acere’s opinion, and what his decisions would be. That he would raid smart and keep his people safe. ”I’ve never really thought myself very maim happy either.” His voice was oddly cheerful, the new start was bringing him cheer he hadn’t expected. ”What do you think, Kirsi. Shall we pledge our services?”