Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-13-2019, 12:48 AM

"It depends on who you ask." He nodded with a slight tilt of his head at that. She wasn't wrong, everyone reacted differently and thought differently. He didn't expect everyone to react the same way, after all. He watched her with a calm expression, though he was also slightly on guard just in case she decided she did see him as a threat. Even so, he still did not show any threatening signs of his own but when she suddenly changed her demeanor after mentioning he was a pack leader, the situation changed. She seemed to have a dislike for packs, or perhaps just towards alphas. But it was likely more than a dislike for them, but perhaps a...hatred? It didn't take her long to spill information about herself, where she was from, and the possible treason she had done. Who exactly was he dealing with? A killer? A backstabber? Perhaps someone who was forced to do things against their will that caused her to kill her former queen? He had heard all sorts of stories like hers. He couldn't blame her...after all, he had killed his own brother because of his treacherous acts.

Part of him understood.

As he watched the anger roll over her and her obvious contempt for those in his position, he thought about what she said and something clicked. He knew perhaps one other who had mentioned the religion of Foi and a story similar to hers. He decided then, to proceed with caution and hinted curiosity. "Do you perhaps know someone by the name of Gavroche Kedieo?" He asked in a calm and steady voice. "He's a rather small boy, has wings...he too, mentioned the religion of Foi and how his...Grandmother sought to kill him. To be honest, I'm rather fond of the boy. As are my companions...is this the same family and land he is from?"

speech action