size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
11-13-2019, 02:58 PM
Poem didn’t know why she had been placed in this position either, Sirius was a mystery to her. He said he thought she had potential but did he really think that she was going to want to serve him after her time promised was through? Maybe he gave her the impressive rank so that she would stay and serve under him. She shook her head inwardly, it didn't matter. All she had to do was survive the Warlord for a year and she could return to her home.

She didn’t know if it was because of her rank or her position under Sirius but the other yearling didn’t hesitate to speak up. She explained similarly that she didn’t believe they’d met, offered her name with no title which was interesting. As she suspected, she was another Klein and she thought she had been recognized. ”Nice to meet you,” she offered back, wondering who might have similar eyes. ”Ta.. My father says they’re just like my grandmother’s.” She explained rather innocently. ”Maybe you met my sister? She was here not too long ago..” Not that she could see her poor timid sister becoming friends with any of the wolves here. Noir was more likely to buddy up than Motif.