Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-13-2019, 04:40 PM

He nodded his head at her thanks and appreciation. It was the least he could do beyond extending help. He had many things on his mind but for the moment, he would push them back. Instead, he'd focus on her question and smiled a bit at the thought of his children...but it was shortlived. Two of his boys went missing, and Heloise went to search for them. He would be lying if he wasn't worried...so perhaps he'd request Abaven to keep an eye out for them. "I have a mate now, and we have five beautiful children. Three girls and two boys. Lumi, Orca, Winter, Whittaker, and Snow." He smiled with pride at the mention of their names, chest swelling with nothing but love and adoration for them. But then his smile faltered a bit before he sighed.

"My two boys though...I fear they've gone missing..." He didn't want to ask for help finding them, but he trusted his former pack enough at least..."Heloise has gone looking for them. And...as my former home and comrades, I trust Abaven enough to ask so...do you think you and your pack could keep an eye out for them? They're both simple in appearance. Whittaker is white with gray and Snow is similar but with black." He looked at her with hopeful eyes, but he didn't keep the hope there. Often times when young pups went missing they weren't always found, but he hoped for the best of circumstances. If Abaven had requested it of him, he would gladly assist without hesitation.

"Acere"||Winter