size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-13-2019, 06:18 PM

i pave my own path

Banshee shifted her weight ever so slightly as she took in the babe's form. Poem was beautiful to say the least but their fur coloration different so much. Ban was warm toned and riddled with patches of albinism. The other was slate with lilac hued ivory, mostly cool tones other then the purple in her eyes. They were on two different spectrums and little did Banshee know that was relevant with their personalities as well. The Kleins were hard and full of dramatics. Wolves not many outsiders would understand. Perhaps that is why they kept to their inner circles so much.

The yearling inwardly shook the thoughts of her odd family as she listened to her new acquaintance speak. First a pleasantry then an antidote about Poem's grandmother. The eyes seemed to be prevalent in her family which was clued by her assumption that Banshee had met her sister. "No. His name is Iroh.. A boy from the Empire in Auster." The explanation of her friend was so bland and plain, nothing that really defined the image of him. He was so much more. "I don't think I had the chance of encountering your sister... Where is she now?" Surely Poem's sibling would be in Ashen as well.

Speech