Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-13-2019, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 09:08 PM by Recluse.)
As her sister took a step into the shadows she got a better look at her, she'd grown a little taller than the phantom herself but more than that was the large set of fangs now protruding from her upper lips. Recluse quirked a brow in question but didnt' vocalize her question.

"Funny, could have fooled me, you've grown sister." She said, turning away and walking further into her tunnel and beckoning with her tail that Banshee could follow, though as she spoke she tossed a teasing grin over her shoulder. No doubt they both had, she'd still been a child when their father had dissapeared last. She shrugged in response to Banshee's question.

"About as well as one can be when they've been forced to hide underground by a mountain blow up." She said, no hint of bitterness in her voice. "But then the dark has always suited me... so maybe better than that." She spun around having arrived in a more central chamber. A few of the very few trinkets she'd gathered littered about, mostly the skeletons of small animals she'd lured into her hide out, they'd been good distractions. Recluse settled onto her haunches. "How have you been?" She asked, rather conversationally considering the circumstances.

Speech

Art by Mihiru93
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.