Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-14-2019, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2019, 01:36 AM by Sirius.)

He frowned heavily at her as she pointed out the cliff, with a big enough dip to break bones, or hopefully their neck if they got lucky. The more he thought about it, the more he frowned. “Where’s the fun in that Feeling for a moment the urge to sulk. Her plan was too practical to ignore, but he had been rather looking forward to taking on something head on and letting out some of his pent up aggression. Sometimes you just needed to take something apart with your teeth to make you feel better.

But, at the end of the day, feeding the pack was more important, and he wasn’t about to throw another sulking fit in front of his sister. “It’s a good plan” he grumbled. Hopefully they wouldn’t both die on impact. It seemed almost… wrong. Cunning in a cruel way. He had to respect her ingenuity.

Slipping back into the role of Commander, the Warlord nodded his head, rising slowly from his crouch as he considered the best way to implement her plan. “Okay, you take the far side with Bast, i’ll take the center and break them from the herd, harry them from your side and i’ll harry them from mine. Marshal will be a wingman and help either side that needs it. His flight is the signal” he said, casting his eyes along the hunting team to see that everyone got the idea.

Once he had their approval, he crawled forward on his belly, wincing at the awkward position it put his leg in, as he moved around and into position. Once he was in position, and Io and Bast must have been as well, Marshal burst from the trees above them, and Sirius dove into action, howling as he ran between the herds, cutting off the two easiest to single out as he frightened them from behind, tearing up beside them to cut off their natural instinct to run to their herd.

"Speech"