size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-14-2019, 02:10 AM
Sirius began to sulk a bit and she thought he was going to shut her plan down completely. She prepared herself for it and was surprised when he agreed that it was a good plan. The small woman grinned and shot him a wink. "Those are the only kinds I have, big brother." So full of herself.

Io listened as Sirius laid out the strategy and nodded in agreement. The woman shot a grin at her partner, Bast. She really did like the big kitten. If the pair worked well together, this should be fairly simple. As Sirius began to creep away, she called out softly after him, her tone full of joking chastisement. "If you rebreak your leg, I'm not carrying you back." A joke and an underlying warning to take care of himself.

Nodding to Bast, Io crouched as well and moved into position. They would begin when Marshal took to the sky. Muscles tensed in anticipation. One eye was on the herd. The other, on the sky.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.