Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-14-2019, 03:27 AM
“Good” Sirius said at her eagerness to utilize her fangs to their full potential. “from curing furs, to drilling holes in leather and crafting weapons, you’ll find them extremely useful. They will be a tool in war as well, which I will get to once I'm back on my feet” he gestured to his mending leg. It was starting to take his weight in small doses, but walking was still painful. Anything strenuous like fighting was out of bounds at the moment, lest he incur the wrath of his healer sister.

He watched her even out her spear as he finished off the last pieces of bumps in his own. He crossed his paws and waited for her to finish, which wouldn’t be long. “Good” he said again, glancing at her stick without moving it this time, he could see it was right for the job at hand. “Grab those patches of leather and a second spear, lets go have some fun.” the warlord said, grabbing a few sticks of his own and his fibre-strung rope. He had kept himself plenty busy the last few weeks.