gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
11-14-2019, 05:05 PM

She felt a bit awkward in this fine night, she wasnt too used to be spoken to and much less as this. As friendly. Before Winterfell and Boreas, she was met with unkindness, unfairness and sometimes she wondered why she had to live, why was she allowed to live in a world no one would love her? Where her fait was to be seen as the garbage she was? Her own family didn't waste time to tell her how much they wanted her dead, how much they lamented her existence, and existence often frowned upon. And her whole childhood was lonely, painful. As she saw how much love the other children were given, when no one did so for her. They laughing, they being loved. And even after leaving, the nightmare never ended.

"Why do you think you're being stupid? We all have feelings," She took her time to process the question. And in that way, think in what or how to respond. "I am supposed to...be proud, as Fracture said, to be happy to be allowed to live here. I am...its just that I can't feel any different..." She wasnt sure if it would be okay to share this with him, what if she annoyed him? "I don't want to annoy you...or anyone else..." "Yurei...not many others know this, but..." She turned at him, unsure but curious about what he will say.

"My father left me and my siblings when we were really young. He abandoned his pack while my uncle Ace and I were out training for a few days, left my sister on the mountain to die...she almost did but...we got there in time to save her."

Her eyes opened a bit upon the narration. It was actually someone sharing personal things with her,a mere stranger. She didn't know why, but she was quite impressed. She saw that as an invitation for sharing hers. He kept adding more and more to his story, a story of a family. Of rape and other things, she paid attention to his speech. Then it seemed her turn to speak had come, she, of course, felt scared and a knot formed in her throat. "I..." She started, being immensely hard for her to articulate words. "I was feared in  my pack ...I was seen as the heathen...a demon born a wolf...when I was born...my parents at first wanted to get rid of me...they told me...but their pity for me saved my life, but It didn't mean things would be better..." Her ears lowered. "I was hated, insulted...while my siblings were spoiled...loved and cared for...They often called me a freak...I wanted to die some times...I wished to just fade and be in a better place..." Her speech became more and heavier as she felt the sadness getting collected in her voice, feeling her chest hurt and some weight upon her shoulders. "Even after I left, the memories came with me...their image came with me..and at times they come back, with those expressions of disgust and words of poison...I can't sleep sometimes...I am afraid of doing so...and since there, I am scared of being hurt again...I am afraid of people..." She stopped, feeling tears came down her face as she stared away.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.