Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
11-14-2019, 08:42 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Harbringr's gaze drifted once more to the horizon and he let it set there as Aurielle continued to speak. He knew something of the pressures of making sure a family line and empire continued but not to the degree that Aurielle or his elder siblings did. The likely hood that Harbringr would need to step up as heir was incredibly unlikely and so he'd relished in a certain amount of freedom when it came to his future. That wasn't to say he didn't want to start a family. He very much did… but Costanza was gone and there would be no one else.

He turned to her and softly shook his head. "No. My chance was stolen from me and I will not break my promise." He had sworn himself to Costanza and only Costanza and he had sworn he would not share his body with another woman in the way he had shared it with her.

A grin spread across his maw. "But that's such a dreary topic." Harbringr stood and stretched. "Care to go exploring with me?"