Koloskivi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-15-2019, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2019, 02:30 AM by Koloskivi.)
[OOC: Trust me, your responses will be way better than  mine!]
The Blackblood could tell that fear had crept into her bones; ripping at her instinct to flee. Koloskivi tried to look at her way, a giant male approaching her with bird blood dripping from his maw plus the fact that he was quite taller than her; more bulky too. A sense of empathy rose from the beast, though his expression never changed. When he spoke before, she still seemed on edge; his accent was absolutely no help either The beast had guessed she had understood it because it looked like a light bulb had went off in her brain; he chuckled. Nevertheless, Koloskivi stayed and listened and spoke when needed
"Mission," he replied. "Vat kind? There are many mission types." If the she-wolf wanted to tell him, she could tell him. If she didn't and lied about it, he wouldn't really care. She had every right to do what ever she wanted, for he was the one whom intruded. "Eh, valking around. Scaring birds," he huffed."Eating them."  As he liked that last little drops of feathered rat blood off his maw and tiny little thought crept into his mind. Koloskivi hadn't intoduced himself. His dark ears sprang forward and he dipped his head.
"Please excuse my rudeness. I am Koloskivi Roux. And delicate flower must be?" If she wanted to tell him her real name, she could tell him. If she wanted to use a fake name to mask her identity for he own sake, he still wouldn't care. Koloskivi assessed the she-wolf fir the first time. She was a normal sized she wolf, but her build was quite small; light and quick to move. The beast noticed a slightly swelled aw, but to not be rude he payed no mind of it.
"Speak"- ♔ -  Think