Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-15-2019, 07:10 PM
The thought of being able to settle down with a woman like Iolaire encouraged many emotions to fill Deathbelle’s breast. Holding onto the little silver and coal she wolf as the world passed them by, but also to have her beside her as she led the Empire to further greatness. Her heart ached at the thought, because she was again forced into the realization that she was pining after a relationship that could never be.

Iolaire’s sweet voice was a comfort but Deathbelle still felt the weight of the words. She both wanted and didn’t the opportunity to call Iolaire hers. Sirius would never forgive her if she asked for the dainty woman to join her, not that she would even if given the chance. Belle grit her teeth and aimed to further bury her features into Io’s chest. ”It is lovely to think about.” She whispered into her fur. Deathbelle had been here too many times before. All she was allowed was a moment, a glimpse, a futile hope, of what might have been. What could have been, had she been any other wolf.

Her royal blood, the drive to further herself and her kin to greatness, were both a blessing and a curse. The Empress provided a home, structure, protection, for all who she called her blood. She lived for her people, she learned the hard way that she should not take the option to please herself. She’d taken Archon as her husband for herself, not for the Empire, and he was stolen from her grasp. Still, she was a selfish being at heart and couldn’t help herself when she said:

”Would you believe me, in this moment, if I told you I loved you?” She wasn’t sure if she believed herself, but the way Iolaire made her feel.. She wanted to indulge as long as she could and no other word described the whirling swirling emotions inside of her and the hulking regret she had at being unable to promise Io forever.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.