gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-15-2019, 07:49 PM

The sand was cool on Torin's pads, shifting beneath his toes as he wandered the beach. He spotted his son on the horizon and it seemed that Lachlan had in turn noticed him. The boy approached and fell into step with him and Torin leaned over to nose at his son's head. Only one of his children seemed to be reaching close to his own height, the rest were trending shorter than himself and despite himself he couldn't help being a bit happy about that, they'd always stay his little children. Even as they neared a full year old.

Torin didn't feel the need to say anything for a moment, he was more than happy to feel comfortable in silence with his son. Especially with his daughters being more rambuctous than he'd expected. Finally though he broke the silence, wondering what it was his son had gotten up to since they'd evacutated. "Found any exciting places on the island?" He'd leave it up to Lachlan to decide what contituded exciting, but with his son's proclivity for exploration he'd not be surprised if he'd already seen every inch of the island already.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3