Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
11-15-2019, 08:49 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Dusk was falling swiftly as Harbringr slipped back into the territory of the Redwater Rocks. He'd done a bit of scouting out toward volcano but he wasn't able to get too far. It would probably be a few more seasons before travel to the heart of Boreas would be possible. "Are you tired, my love?" Hari glanced up at Costanza and smiled sweetly. "Yes, I'm afraid so. Perhaps we can go for a moonlit walk some other time?" He'd been plagued by nightmares since the volcano erupted and it ate away at both his sleep and his ease of mind. Anxiety had gripped him and he could feel it boiling underneath the surface even now.

Harbringr headed toward his den, pausing when a familiar howl caught his attention. It couldn't be… Hannibal? He pivoted sharply and bounded toward the source of the call, rapidly coming upon the form of his eldest brother. "Hannibal, it's really you!" Overcome with joy he dove toward his older brother, playfully seeking to tackle the other in order to plant a wet kiss on one of Hanni's cheeks.