Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-15-2019, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2019, 09:40 PM by Recluse.)

Recluse has known hate, she had hated the lightning king for taking her family from her, for kidnapping her. She had hated her mother for leaving them, for taking Monty with her.

She had believed she hated her father, but as his voice called for them she suddenly wasn't certain. Where her sister wept Recluse hardened. The babe marched towards the sound of her father's call. She drew up beside he aunt, tossing her head and standing as tall as she could. She didn't dare close the gap any further.

Recluse said nothing, felt nothing. Though her face was rigid, eyes full of all the malice she could summon she was numb under it all. Her mind was working too fast to process, more than anything she suddenly felt scared for her position here, if she'd returned to take on the role he'd left behind than did Hannibal returning mean she'd lose her position?

More than anything in that moment Recluse knew she'd fight to protect what little she'd built for herself so far. She'd kill even her own father if she had to... he'd been dead to her for a while now anyways.

Speech

Art by MrRendy
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.