Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-16-2019, 04:33 PM
The reaction to her song wasn’t one the Empress had expected. Io whined quietly, and as Deathbelle opened her lavender gaze she say the mist within Io’s green gold eyes. She shifted quickly though and Belle melted into her embrace as she offered up sweet admirations, Deathbelle felt her cheeks flush again. She couldn’t help the way Iolaire made her lips pull back into a smile. ”...I love you as well.” Belle whined softly in return, knowing the words were not easy. ”Io,” The Empress breathed her name. Knowing the words were going to hurt in the future Deathbelle couldn’t help but bask in them now. Her heart seemed whole for a single moment, but knowing this could never last, clipped its wings again.

Iolaire pulled back so their eyes could meet again. Deathbelle saw nothing but love and adoration in her sweet features. She still managed to laugh though, and despite herself Deathbelle smiled softly back. ”Utterly hopeless.” She agreed, her heart beating fast as it wrenched in her chest. The moments were bittersweet, but knowing they were finite made Belle appreciate them so much more.

The dark woman was against her again, as close as they could be. She settled comfortably and Deathbelle mirrored her. The pile of furs, the dying fire, and Iolaire’s sweet scent guaranteed her own comfort. She sighed into Io’s embrace, she didn't have to think about tomorrow because tonight was the only thing that mattered. ”Perhaps.” She closed her eyes blissfully as Io kissed her forehead. Another sigh left her as she tried to forget their conversation and focus on the woman in her arms.

”Nothing matters but right now.” Belle whispered quietly as she nuzzled into Io’s soft neck. She could feel her heart beating like a caged bird within her chest. She shifted slightly, running her nose through Io’s fur before finding her lips and offer her own passionate kiss. She didn’t want to see the end of their electrifying relationship, but she would never take for granted a single moment allowed with her lover. ”I want nothing more than to have you asleep in my arms.” She whispered after shifting her lips to Iolaire’s dark ear. She held the woman close and prayed that the morning wouldn’t come and their time together would last the ages.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.