Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-16-2019, 05:23 PM
Pandora offered a silent invitation and Deathbelle would accept without any words. Slowly the Empress lowered herself beside her sister and the two of them shared in the quiet of the night. Eventually Pandora’s frustration would shift from the tense way she held her body to an audible sigh before explaining herself. The spirits in her ear were silent. Deathbelle perked a brow but did not push her sibling, likely she had no idea why it had happened in the first place. Deathbelle did know that her daughters had seen their father in a dream. ”My husband died in the eruption.” She started, ”My daughters say they talked to him in a shared dream after Obi performed a ceremony with them.” She didn’t know if it would help her sister, but surely she would be interested in the information either way. ”Don’t apologize. You have always done what you believe to be right and I can’t begrudge you that.” She smiled as Pan told her that she still didn’t like the treatment of her slaves. ”You don’t have to approve,” she offered a chuckle to accentuate her poor joke. ”Father might not have either, but I enjoy their love and adoration. Not their fear.” She explained herself, knowing it wouldn’t change her sister’s opinion.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.