size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
11-16-2019, 06:02 PM
Poem came from a long line of kind hearted wolves who fought wholley for what they believed to be right and good. Following along in their paw steps was second nature to the young Destruction. She never craved power, only strength to be able to protect the ones she loved. Like she had been unable to do for Motif. However, Mo was not the wolf Banshee spoke of. She perked her dark ears curiously, and the Klein girl explained. Iroh.. it could have been one of the wolves from her father’s side, but that wouldn’t really explain his eyes. Maybe it was a fluke. ”Oh, I see.” She answered, but she didn’t know of the boy she spoke of either.

”She is home, in Abaven.” Poem explained realizing as the words came out of her mouth that she was likely speaking too freely. She couldn’t know if this girl would report back to Sirius, or even what he’d do with the information. ”She was.. in the Warlord’s care, but she wasn’t meant for a place like this. I traded myself so she could be with our family.” Only barely did Poem contain her emotions, but she might have allowed a wince to show through. Losing her mother hurt through her core, and she was far from through with her mourning.