Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-16-2019, 10:48 PM
"It is splendid to meet you, Ms. Deity!" A smile strode across his face gallantly, his teeth were laced by his black lips. The she-wolf repeated his name, of course this made his smile more, and he chuckled to himself. It felt good not having someone stare at you awkwardly when he spoke. It felt even better when they responded willingly and without nervousness too. The beast awkwardly raised his head from his introduction. The smile faded as she spoke, what were these places that she spoke of? Who was Rose?
"If i may ask," the beast said. "Vhat is the places you speak of?" Koloskivi pondered on whether or not to ask her a million questions or to just sit and listen. So he did both. He let his ears droop as confusion dragged them down. "Vhere is Gale Gorge?" The beast leaned to one side and let the she wolf speak. Well he did need to get off his butt so he would go with her. "Ms. Deity, i head in all directions, a may not know who or vhat this Gale Gorge or Rose is," he stated in all honesty. The beast hasn't really been here that long but it would be nice to get to know these lands. "But i vill go, i vill go with you to meet this Rose. Only if you vant."

"Speak"- ♔ - Think