Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-17-2019, 07:53 PM
A wave of relief swept over him after Rhythm declared she was "in one piece". While that wasn't quite the answer he was looking for, in a roundabout way it told him everything he needed to know abut her physical well being. If she had been injured at all she would have told him.

Valentine held her tightly as she told him the news about Shaye but stiffened and leaned back in indignation at the mention of Rhythm's grandchildren. He studied her face for a second in search of malice. Was that a veiled accusation? Did she still harbor ill will towards him after all this time? It certainly felt like a slap across the face. His jaw worked as he chewed on a response. He reminded himself that she'd just lost someone important to her and that if that statement had been a jab at him, he would be wise just to eat it and move on.

But that wasn't in his nature, was it? When had he ever been good at keeping his mouth shut? Valentine wasn't one to simply swallow the shit shoveled his way. At the very least he had to say something about it before he got to eating. "I'm sorry to hear about Shaye. I know how much she meant to you and I know she would want you to be with our grandchildren."

He was quick to segue to something else. "We need to tell Chaos I'm taking you to Abaven. Is there anything you need here? I'll carry what I can."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.