Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Snake EyesVolcanoChristmas 2019
11-18-2019, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 06:56 PM by Kirsi.)

Saying she wanted to move on was an understatement, and this seemed a reasonable next step. Kirsi had no interest in finding a ruler like Ignatius, nor a man to take his place in her den; she truly wanted to move on, to conquer whatever came next, and she hoped that pursuit would help lessen the pool of anger he'd left simmering in her heart. Life was too short to spend wallowing, and she'd spent far too long getting herself snagged on up something that was clearly fleeting.

Kirsi was receptive to what he had to say, explaining that he intended to raid for resources needed. Perhaps it was her upbringing that had introduced her to a harsher life, but nothing about what he said seemed extreme. Kirsi had, after all, always found a way to get precisely what she wanted, and she found it admirable Acere had it in him to do the same. "I have no issues with it either." She was strong and capable and could hold her own in her fight, despite her size, and she'd see to it that everyone knew that. "I think that this will be a wonderful fit for us all," she leaned toward Song to flash him a grin, feeling similarly hopeful about what Winterfell had in store for them.