size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
11-18-2019, 09:55 PM
Well, it was time to pull the pack together again soon. Go home, if the scouts said it was inhabitable again. Find another temporary land, if it wasn't. They were wearing out their welcome here, and there were too many other packs crammed into these close quarters for him to feel particularly comfortable staying here any longer than they already had.

He was out on the rim of the basin, staring out over the horizon and thinking hard about Things That Needed Doing. Thinking about sending out scouts, calling a meeting, ranking the now-yearlings, moving the pack. All big things, all things that needed to be done sooner rather than later. Thoughts that were interrupted when a voice called out to him, though it was a welcome interruption.

Chaos turned partway towards the voice belonging to his little brother. "Hey, Tyrian, over here," he called back softly. Of all his siblings, he thought he had more in common with Tyr than any of the others, and not just because of the fangs that they had in common. He wondered again who Tyrian's mother really was... but he shook away the thought that always disconcerted him, particularly since the younger sibling's fur held the same silver banding that had been passed to Chaos from the Saxes... he shook himself for real this time to dispel the thought, and grinned welcomingly at the younger wolf. "What brings you all the way out here?"

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write