An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-19-2019, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 07:30 AM by Bellamy.)
Bellamy waited and found Ace met her gaze with his own and, while the king spoke, she continued to hold his gaze so that she could read him. His words, his body language, held honesty… surprising honesty that she had not seen in a creature from her own homeland. Whiskers had shown the same sort of behavior when they met. Bells allowed herself to take a breath and let her fur lay flat again, trying hard, trying not to let her emotions get the better of her. Maybe it was naive to take his words simply because he had kept her gaze -- but what else did she have to go by, really? She’d never admit it out loud, Divinities no, but it would be nice to have another wolf to talk to for a change instead of just her smaller companions.

“You speak your words while not daring to look away… I see honesty in your eyes too, Acere… I… I think I can trust you.” Bells took another breath and managed a bit of a crooked grin. “But don’t think you get to be special because you have the right mindset of a king. Words are one thing, seeing the actions are another.” For the first time since she had noticed him she allowed herself to lower her guard completely. The fact he had mentioned bartering for the freedom of slaves had particularly caught her attention as well.

Were any of those slaves still within his pack? If they were… would they be willing to meet her? To confirm that what Acere said he had done was true? It would certainly ease the worries that lingered in the back of her mind if they could.

“Though… these aren’t part of your lands are they? More importantly… what are you doing beyond those lands? Are you seeking more territory or something?” There it was, that confusion again as Bells arched a brow.
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.